Runi Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Faction

3 posters

Go down

Should we place a minimum on maintained faction?

Guild Faction I_vote_lcap100%Guild Faction I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Guild Faction I_vote_lcap0%Guild Faction I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Guild Faction Empty Guild Faction

Post  Ash Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:26 am

Should we place a minimum on maintained faction?
Ash
Ash
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://runi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Faction Empty Re: Guild Faction

Post  Belgarath Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 pm

I think we should start with maybe 50k factions the first month, then we might raise it now and then till a desired level
Belgarath
Belgarath

Back to top Go down

Guild Faction Empty only 50?

Post  Ash Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:37 pm

I think we should make it 100k and then we can gradually move it up. If we make it 50k people can let their faction slip for a month or two and then it's going to be hard to motivate them.
Ash
Ash
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://runi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Namida Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 am

Ash wrote:I think we should make it 100k and then we can gradually move it up. If we make it 50k people can let their faction slip for a month or two and then it's going to be hard to motivate them.

Yeah, I like this idea, but I have a better. Well, I find it better only because of my situation. I say we check out the post about making a guild roster on the forum. With this we will be able to see the total number of members in a guild and go from there to find minimum requirements for each guild in specific. Personally I dont have a problem maintaining 100k faction in my guild even though I only have 2 members. Faction is easy to collect on most days and its fun to do it. But... for those small guilds that only have 5 people and aren't really all that versed on how to collect faction it can be excosting and can even make people not want to participate anymore. If we follow my post earlier on the other thread the only hard part will be keeping up with the roster updates.
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down