Runi Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty Avatar's Made By Musei

Post  Musei Namida Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:01 am

I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I posted it in general. Sorry ahead of time if I posted in wrong area.

This is just an example. I will add a few more on here shortly, time just isn't giving in for me.

Indis (sorry Ikkibu, my bad)
May take a minute to load on dialup.

I took a basic screenshot, drained on its color quality to give it a faded look. Then I tooke 10 frames exactly the same and moved them around in a specific pattern to get the shaken screen feeling. It took about 30 seconds to do. The program I use allows me to give it a transparent background so it helps the effect.

Indis

Hawk

Me Musei
Avatar's Made By Musei MuseiNamida2

Ikkibu Isten

Heres a few I got a chance to do, tell me what you want and ill make corrections. These are basicly just edited versions of the Avatars already owned by Ikkibu, Indis and Hawk. I found a new image conversion tool to make the images smaller in file size and keep the basic quality of the image. Tell me what you think.

Last edited by Musei Namida on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:06 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : used wrong name, my fault)
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty Nice!

Post  Abby Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:31 pm

Hey, nice work Smile

Can you like take my avatar i'm using atm, and do the same with it plz?
It looks reeaal nice Smile

thx alot, Indis lol!
Abby
Abby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty Nice work

Post  Hawk Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Nice work Musei can you make me an avatar plz Very Happy
Hawk
Hawk
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty Avatar's

Post  Musei Namida Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:18 am

Place your orders here. I got my new file converter/encrypter so I can do just about anything up to 10 frames. Smaller images I can get up to 20-30 frames. Keep in mind the avatars you see here are 4 frames. I can do quite a bit in 2 or 3.

Give me some ideas for what you want and I will do everything I can to get it done right and the best quality I can fit within the 64kb range.

I have noticed there is an option to host your avatar on a seperate site which might overpass the 64kb mark. When I get a chance I will post test this out and make a larger file size avatar to see.
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty Order

Post  Abby Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Musei Namida wrote:Place your orders here. I got my new file converter/encrypter so I can do just about anything up to 10 frames. Smaller images I can get up to 20-30 frames. Keep in mind the avatars you see here are 4 frames. I can do quite a bit in 2 or 3.

Give me some ideas for what you want and I will do everything I can to get it done right and the best quality I can fit within the 64kb range.

I have noticed there is an option to host your avatar on a seperate site which might overpass the 64kb mark. When I get a chance I will post test this out and make a larger file size avatar to see.

Me want, me want Smile Smile Smile

You can use this pic plz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Abby
Abby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty Re: Avatar's Made By Musei

Post  Musei Namida Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:32 pm

Indis wrote:
Musei Namida wrote:Place your orders here. I got my new file converter/encrypter so I can do just about anything up to 10 frames. Smaller images I can get up to 20-30 frames. Keep in mind the avatars you see here are 4 frames. I can do quite a bit in 2 or 3.

Me want, me want Smile Smile Smile

You can use this pic plz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Is that not the picture I already did. I have been updating my first post with new Avatar's. If its not the same picture then let me know. Also, I need to know what you want it to do. Anything from shake like its got scurvy to explode like it just got too excited to wait. Gimme a hint ;P
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Avatar's Made By Musei Empty :-)

Post  Abby Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:13 pm

yeh there it is Smile
lol
Abby
Abby
Admin