Runi Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Save Yourselves!" Paragon

2 posters

Go down

"Save Yourselves!" Paragon Empty "Save Yourselves!" Paragon

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Well i'm sure most of you know this build, but for those that don't:

The only really important stat is leadership, though command or motivation is recommended for a shield.
Leadership:12 (runes optional but advised)

Skills:
"Save Yourselves!" (point of the build is to maintain this skill permanently if possible)
"There's Nothing To Fear!"
Aggresive Refrain
Some kind of shout to maintain the refrain, I recommend anthem of flame.
Focused Anger
"For Great Justice!"
Spear of Fury
the final slot is entirely optional, maybe take signet of return, due to your high leadership it will be a good ressurect skill.

And there you have it.

Back to top Go down

"Save Yourselves!" Paragon Empty Re: "Save Yourselves!" Paragon

Post  Musei Namida Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:28 am

Thoth The Opulent wrote:Well i'm sure most of you know this build, but for those that don't:

The only really important stat is leadership, though command or motivation is recommended for a shield.
Leadership:12 (runes optional but advised)

Skills:
"Save Yourselves!" (point of the build is to maintain this skill permanently if possible)
"There's Nothing To Fear!"
Aggresive Refrain
Some kind of shout to maintain the refrain, I recommend anthem of flame.
Focused Anger
"For Great Justice!"
Spear of Fury
the final slot is entirely optional, maybe take signet of return, due to your high leadership it will be a good ressurect skill.

And there you have it.

nice build
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 pm

First :The major problem about this build is that it requires a human paragon, wich is not commonly found(for obvious reasons).
Second :When it comes to chose between a tank and a SY para (we all know you can't have both in the party), I'd rather prefer the tank, not only because a hero can play it, but because it keeps the mob rather close together wich makes it easier to nuke the hell out of it.
Third :I find paras to be excellent condission masters, if one can call it that, wich can allways come in handy. When those darn healers just keep on healing, just Daze the bloody thing.
Fourth :How can one para make such a huge diff anyways? it's not like the party gets 0 dmg, it takes quite alot. SY started when Ursan was a common skill, if you didn't have it, you'd not find a party. SY was used to increase the party's armor with 100 because the party's armor had allready been boosted by 'n 100 due to Ursan. In this case the average player had over 500 Armor, wich made them take like 4 dmg per shot. But now that we don't use Ursan anymore, the whole thing just doesn't work that well, 300 armor just doesn't cut it.
Abby
Abby
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Namida Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:21 am

yeah, you lost me there bud.
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader