Runi Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Courageous Knights - Debut

Go down

Legion of Courageous Knights - Debut Empty Legion of Courageous Knights - Debut

Post  Musei Namida Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 am

Legion of Courageous Knights - Debut LoCKcape
Legion of Courageous Knights [LoCK]

Legion = 1. a division of the Roman army, usually comprising 3000 to 6000 soldiers.a division of the Roman army, usually comprising
3000 to 6000 soldiers.
2. very great in number: The holy man's faithful followers were legion.

Courageous = 1. possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching;

"Familiarity with danger makes a brave man braver but less daring"- Herman Melville;
"a frank courageous heart...triumphed over pain"- William Wordsworth;
"set a courageous example by leading them safely into and out of enemy-held territory"

Knight = 1. to dub or make (a man) a knight.
2. Abbr. Knt. or Kt. A medieval gentleman-soldier, usually high-born, raised by a sovereign to privileged military status
after training as a page and squire.
3. A defender, champion, or zealous upholder of a cause or principle.
4. The devoted champion of a lady.
5. In feudal times, a man-at-arms serving on horseback and admitted to a certain military rank with special ceremonies,
including an oath to protect the distressed, maintain the right, and live a stainless life. (b) One on whom knighthood, a
dignity next below that of baronet, is conferred by the sovereign, entitling him to be addressed as Sir; as, Sir John.
[Eng.] Hence: (c) A champion; a partisan; a lover.

"Give this ring to my true knight." Shak
"In all your quarrels will I be your knight." --Tennyson.

Great dead's can be done without cause or reason. Special people can sense the fate that comes from within and retain it with honor as well as stature. To fully obtain this you must understand yourself completely and obey even the weakest of urges of good.

Never underestimate the evil and never give up on the good. Legion is a strong word, but well equipped to maintain the full capacity of a holy knight. A loving being good to all those in need.

'The Holy Knight remarked calmly, sitting herself next to him. “Now.
Tell me.” Her tone was demanding, though still as calm as before.'
-Unknown Extraction-

The Legion of Courageous Knights, in concord of of religion and Lordship, desire nothing but to release the world/worlds of oppression and evil. Keep in mind there are those amongst us with evil intentions for one may never know the true purpose of a brethren. Titan's of humanity, Templar's of valor, Destroyer's of worlds, or Disciples of Suffering. Pave your own path in the world's of Guild-Wars!

Gather around the camp fire for a story long and broad, a tale to describe a dumbfound UN-god.
Depict in your path a group by the mass with desire of brutality at heart.
Search in your soul for a viral or tole on a man so profound and 'so not bold'.
A resitting of grace a undesirable pace for one to grow up with, or old.

Hold dear to your heart a path wounded by a bard to depict to you my dear friends,
You winded debut of a fountainous slew of words and phrases alone,
Pictures in mind of a wonderful time without fear or desire or end,
A worrisome place with numerous face to all within now to atone.

A man of his time was this lonely persons rhyme to share with you my own path,
I arose from my life as a wee bit of a lad to entrust you with my story untold.
Beginning again I shall share with you my friend the time long ago, do the math,
truly untold to you I am told so listen to my great big load...

It began as I said while a lad of course dressed as I lived without worry my whole life,
To die oh so young I worried for so long to if I was destined as my friends.
To try oh so hard and begin my life oh so far to be a sacrifice to my lord. Just a jest?
Lions Arch i begin where none of my friends come home from there path once begins.

Once of age of the chosen I am saved to be sacrificed at last,
The knowledge to me yet unknown could it be to be killed for no "earthly" cause.
To die is my fate and not reborn is to sate no thirst of my life as yet known,
To wriggle me out and escape should I doubt? Yet someone is here at long last!

Olias is his name, with others I here gain, my future is free and sprung out,
I live from this day to grow old and grey and to fight for the right to be known.
I shall succeed in this task for it is nothing alas I survived all else to this date.
Bring yet this here rhyme its my song of this time to release unto you the untold.

My rhythms and rhymes are unsure and definitely not on time, but they get my story out clear,
Please follow along as I finish this song to share with you my story so bold, maybe true?
Believe me or not true or forgot you will find that I say it the same,
So take it as that or whatever for as I shall never care if you do!

Grown up and so bold I portray my life hold as a Leader so strong and so proud,
My guild shall be strong and long and grand The Death Note Signed it began!
Shortly after I crashed and no more time had just passed, overrun and thrown down like a dog.
I began a new with something I shall do until everything else is the past!

The beginning of the end of what I thought was a new the one thing I had that was not lost too,
My path took a fork into others a-broad in the world unknown until one day I found.
A Legion of Knights, Courageous they are, I founded my h cat ome forever I are,
This place that I see as though everything to me it is home at long last by far!

Legion of Courageous Knights [LoCK] is the continuation, or recreation of Death Note Signed [DNS]. The guild I created and upgraded guild hall to full. It will take time, but [LoCK] shall soon be to full potential. Please, I ask for your patience.

Complete by Kyle McCallum
Musei Namida
Musei Namida
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum